Monday, November 15, 2010

STREET LACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to post this...I went down to Red Deer on Friday,they got a cool scrapbook store down there,Anway I also went into M's..I'm walking along the front by the till and look up and GASP they had STREET LACE the new DCWV paper I been wanting.I grabbed one for myself and one for my friend who would also flip to.

I con't to spin the rack and saw a few others i liked.I only bought SL in Red Deer..I spent the ride home wishing I'd bought other stacks,so i stopped in S Common and got two i wanted was gonna get another but i had already spent a good chunk of money that day...lol

I was in the M's across the street and they don't have it out yet...Wahoo AND they had the big 180 page DCWV Christmas paper to, which I might go back and get.

No comments:

Post a Comment